Thursday, November 7, 2013

TRAILER OF THE WEEK: The Lego Movie


It's a little late but it is time to talk about this week's new Trailer of the Week. For this week I decided to choose a little older released trailer, but it is still new and fresh to talk about! So I chose the trailer for The Lego Movie. This movie is about an ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder. He is then recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together (courtesy of IMDb). This film is due out on February 7th, 2014, and stars, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnet, Morgan Freeman, Will Ferrell, Cobie Smulders, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Liam Neeson, and quite a few other well known actor/actresses.

Now why did I choose this movie to be this week's Trailer of the Week? Well as a child I grew up with LEGO toys. I loved them so freaking much! I would build things, be proud of what I built, then keep it for a few weeks, then build something entirely new and awesome! Then after I grew up they started coming out with LEGO video games for certain movies like, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and many others. I owe both Harry Potter games and most of the Star Wars ones. They were just the greatest games you could buy because they were all just so much fun and creative. Anyway getting a little off topic, this movie connects to my inner child and I am really excited to see how and where they take this movie. So far from what we have seen in the trailers released thus far, it seems like a pretty legit and awesome movie. Has an awesome cast to talk for it, and I am excited to see how it pans out come February. I hope it does well because maybe (and we all know if it does do well) we will see a series come out of this.

Apart from the inner child in me though, this movie seriously does look good, and quite funny. So it defiantly has been added to my watch list, and it should be added to the rest of yours too. It is on my radar and we will just have to see where this movie takes us. Hopefully it is down a good movie road, instead of some crappy movie. Well now make sure you stay tuned for some more movie talk along with some more reviews . . . coming soon.

Noah Mark Bitney

No comments:

Post a Comment