Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Many Apologies

Hello readers,

I know I have said this countless times before but I am back. I am in a new apartment and I am focused on my life and my career. I want to get focused on reviewing again, I want to get back into reviewing movies again, and what better way than to continue with the site I already have. Even while I have been gone for almost a year I have still been getting lots of people reading my reviews which makes me happy. I right now have over 4000 page views. Now I hope by the end of the year I can at least double that and make a review of a movie at least four times a week. I will also do posts on other things related to the movie industry like: favorite actor/actress, what makes an actor/actress great, top movies, and others.

Now you should expect a review by the end of today or tomorrow. Then after that I hope to release a review at least every other day. So make sure you subscribe by email in the sidebar so you are emailed when I do post, or just stop by everyday to see if I have done a review.

Thanks for remaining loyal to me,

Noah Mark Bitney

No comments:

Post a Comment