Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trailer Talk: Oz the Great and Powerful

Well it has been a long time since I have done a trailer talk here, and when I woke up this morning I watched a trailer to "Oz the Great and Powerful." I got so excited about this trailer that I just HAD to talk about it. You can find the trailer below.



Well now I am here to talk about the actual trailer itself. For starters I guess I can say that I am actually really intrigued by the idea driving this movie. I loved the musical "Wizard of Oz." One of my four sisters always loved that movie, and so we watched it quite a bit and surprisingly I love it. I can also remember reading the book in fifth grade. So yes a movie about how the Wizard arrived in Oz and got the fame he got it going to of course be on "The Movie List."

What did you think about the trailer though? Are you excited to see it? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

The Motion Picture Buff

1 comment:

  1. It does look pretty awesome...even though I never really though The Wizard of Oz was that great!!!

    ReplyDelete