Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trailer Talk of "Iron Man 3"



Okay so here we GO!!! Marvel's "The Avengers" was released in May, and so of course there is going to be more of Iron Man, Thor, Captian America, and others to set up another "Avengers" film. "Iron Man 3" is the first release since "The Avengers." Now before I get into things from the trailer make sure you watch it above!

So first of all I just yesterday came to the conclusion that Iron Man for sure is my number one favorite superhero. I am sorry Batman but it is the truth. He just is cocky, super smart, and all around badass! Now for "Iron Man 3" I was a little scared because Jon Favreau wasn't at the helm of directing, but after seeing this trailer all of my concerns were thrown out the window! Holy buckets does this movie look like a freaking epic film. I like how they show that Tony Stark is having issues after the events of "The Avengers." It makes the whole story line a lot more realistic. Now for this film it seems like it is going to be a lot darker than the rest. What I mean by this is that it seems to have a tone to it that makes it feel scary and just more real. Now the threat in this film is HUGE! They make it seem like Tony's world is just crumpling around him, and that he is going to have to rely on his best weapon . . . his intellect.

So am I excited for "Iron Man 3?" HELL TO THE YES! Iron Man is the best, and this film already look like a badass movie. My plan is to order IMAX tickets as soon as possible so I make sure I get a seat at midnight! What about you though? What do you think about this trailer? Let me know below and stay tuned for more.

The Motion Picture Buff

1 comment:

  1. Looks freaking awesome...and I just want to say HA!!!! I watched the Trailer before you did!!!! Ha!!! WINNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete