Saturday, September 7, 2013

Planes REVIEW


The Motion Picture Buff would like to present a review of the Disney film, Planes. This film is about a crop-dusting plane who has the dream of competing in a race that goes around the world. That is the simple premise of this kids animated film.

Lets begin with the negatives of this film. Hmm . . . well lets just say that there are quite a few things wrong with this film. First of all I would like to mention that the dialogue in this movie sucks. The voices for the characters are just choppy and obviously recorded. Normally when watching an animated movie I forget that its people giving the animated object its voice. This movie did not do it well though in my opinion. Moving on to the topic of the characters I would have to say that I did not give a care in the world about them. They were dull, obvious, and just not interesting at all to me. The last thing I do want to mention is the fact that the story was just obvious and so not intriguing. With this movie you have seen the same formula over and over again. So it was kind of a snore.

To mention some good things that I enjoyed about this movie I would have to say that it was kind of cute. I mean most kid movies are pretty darn adorable. This movie looks a lot like the movie Cars, as it is from the people who made Cars. One thing I also enjoyed was the link between the Cars world and the world of Planes. It worked out well.

Well all-in-all this movie will most likely entertain any child, but if your picking a movie to watch with the kids your watching/babysitting this movie would not be it. So yeah its a kid movie that I would only buy for your kids on DVD, NOT Blu-Ray. For the rating I would give Disney's Planes a 2/10 rating. Its not a good movie in my opinion. I was bored watching the movie.

Well I hope you enjoyed this short review of Planes. Make sure you tune back in later today actually, I plan on reviewing another movie. So stay tuned for more awesomeness.

Noah Mark Bitney

No comments:

Post a Comment