Saturday, September 14, 2013

Now You See Me REVIEW


Well the Motion Picture Buff would like to present a review for the film Now You See Me. This film is about four magician/illusionists that are brought together by one mystery master magicians. What they do includes robbing banks, stealing money, and other highly illegal. An FBI agent is after them and so the panic ensues.

So lets think of some negatives of this film. I would have to say the love story aspect in this movie is just completely unnecessary. The movie already had enough to it with all the plot twists (which I will talk about later) and the love story just made it a little to much. The chemistry between Mark Ruffalo and Mélanie Laurent was just very poor and didn't seem believable at all. It just seemed to be intrusive to the plot of the film. One other thing I wanted to mention is that this movie has to many twists. Do not get me wrong I love twists in movies, but not more than one or two. Now You See Me is filled with twist after twist. It becomes annoying because as soon as you think one thing it changes to be something else, but guess what it changes again.

Lets talk about the positives from this film. Well firstly I want to mention that all of the actor and actresses in this film. Now You See Me includes the cast of Jessie Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fischer, Dave Franco, and lots others. They all do a fantastic job. I love each one of the four horsemen's, the characters are very well played out and very enjoyable. Each one of the actors do a great job. Now the plot of this movie is also very well. I really enjoyed this story, I was hooked right from the opening sequence. The plot flows well and keeps you hooked all the way through. There may be quite a few plot twist but it is still good. This story also has a good meaning behind it to. There is a reason behind why the four horsemen do what they do, and the reason makes sense and is very good. I would also like to mention the magic in the film. Some of the tricks were pretty darn cool.

Wrapping this review up I will say that this movie is a darn good time. You should enjoy it. Sure there are a few things bad with it, but it doesn't detract from how good and enjoyable this movie is. I would for sure give this movie a "Buy on Blu-Ray" rating. This movie would also be prefect for a popcorn movie night, you will surely enjoy cuddling up one night under a blanket with a bowl of popcorn and a drink. Now out of 10 stars I will give it a 8/10 rating.

Now sorry about the lateness on this review . . . I hope you enjoyed it though. Make sure you stay tuned for more reviews coming in the following days. I have a few movies that I have planned to review. Make sure you stay tuned for more movie review, information, and other thing involved in the movie industry.

Noah Mark Bitney

No comments:

Post a Comment