Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Avengers REVIEW


The "Motion Picture Buff" would like to present a review for Marvel's "The Avengers." Well I am sure you all can guess what I am going to rate this film right? Well I can honestly say it is not a full 10/10 unfortunately (it takes a lot for a movie to be able to do that). It is thought a 9/10 FOR SURE!!! If I could do 9.5/10 I would but I cannot so on we go with the review, with one tiny negative about the movie.

Well we should get this darn negative out the way right away. The only thing that bothered me about this film was the fact that it starts out that Iron Man and Captian America agree and like each other and work together for a little bit, but then they are suddenly arguing? I just don't get that I guess. (Oh and also I am not a huge fan of Chris Evans as Captian America but he did okay).

OTHERWISE this film is just bloody freaking epic. Oh it made me laugh, cry, gave my goosebumps, and much MUCH more. I don't want to give anything away to anyone (very few people) who hasn't seen it, so I am going to not try and talk to much about this film. Though I do want to talk about the directing, acting, plot, and just the awesomeness that came from this film. Directing: Joss Whedon was defiantly the man for the job, 1000 freaking percent. The camera angles were always just perfect, and I love how he made every Avenger relevant, even Black Widow and Hawkeye. Acting: well Robert Downey Jr. always does his absolute best as Iron Man (my favorite). I always wonder if that is how he is somewhat in real life? Mark Ruffalo is made to be the Hulk. You might have heard people say this before, but I am going to say it anyway, this movie made me LOVE the Hulk. I hated him before this, but now he is one of my favorite superhero's. Of course though everyone else did a GREAT job. The plot of this film was just superb. Joss Whedon you have defiantly outdone yourself this year with this film. You are now on my list of directors to watch out for. This movie was just a bad-ass movie all together. I love this movie so much, well probably obvious because I have seen it four times now. Just everything, and mostly the last like 20-30 minutes. Not going to give anything away though so I am shutting my words up.

All-in-all a very, VERY good motion picture that I absolutely love, but can't give it my best rating because I said to myself, even if there is one little thing I do not like about it I have to bump it down one rating, which sucks for this film because I love it so much. So a well deserve popcorn flick rating along with a 9/10. A MUST SEE!!!

Now remember to subscribe to the blog by your email in the sidebar (I do not use anyone's email adresses at all, I honestly can't even see them). Subscribe to know when I update the blog with another review or some movie news that I want to talk about. More reviews will be coming soon of course, make sure you cast your vote in the sidebar also one which of those movies do you like most. You can also check out the other pages to see upcoming reviews and watch some trailers of other movies that are coming to theaters soon. Well make sure to subscribe and check back in here once a day . . . at least.

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment