Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jack and Jill REVIEW

The "Motion Picture Buff" presents a review for the feature film starring Adam Sandler, "Jack and Jill."  Well what to say about this film? Well lets just make it simple shall we? I gave it a rating of 2/10. Wow I seriously lost some brain cells watching this film, that I will never EVER get back. Lets get this over with shall we?

To start lets get the positives out of the way, which only include like one . . . two might count, most likely not though. I liked the message of the film, not the way it was delivered. Just how it says we should stick close to our family, the way this film brought it out was just dumb. The other tiny thing is that it made me chuckle at a few things but thats it, a few.

Now for the long list of negatives from this film. First I want to clear the air on why I actually watched this film tonight. I watched it because I wanted a comedy for once to watch, sad to find out (even though I already knew this was going to be terrible) that it killed some of my brain cells along the way. Now Jill was so annoying, and sad to say that I could tell every minute of the film that it was Adam Sandler under that big buffoned outfit. The script of this film was just downright DUMB. I feel like they were just shoving funny down our throats the whole film. I am disappointed to see that Al Pacino and Katie Holmes were in this film. Sorry, but your career must have been pretty desperate to choose this film to star in. Al Pacino and Jill's love story was just freaking WIERD!!! Ugh seriously, I mean it when I lost brain cells from this film. I will also say that some scenes in this film didn't even seem at all realistic with the sound effects or whatever. Yet they were meant to be funny, when in reality they weren't at all. This film deserves the 2/10 I gave it, probably could get away with a 1/10, but I will leave it here at 2.

All-in-all, if you want to lose some brain cells at any point in your life you can go out and buy this film because you definitely will lose some. No one in there right mind would choose to watch this film if they had to. Like with Al Pacino's TV ad at the end of the film, "Burn it, every last copy!"

Well make sure if you haven't subscribed to the blog here, that you do it in the side bar. I am not able to even see you emails at all, it will just sign you up to be emailed when I create a new post. Email me here or comment below, to tell me what film should be our next "Random Movie Poster of the Week." Also make sure you vote in the poll in the sidebar on what film you prefer. Thanks for reading, you are one more step closer to becoming a "Motion Picture Buff" too.

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment