Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NEWS FLASH: Filmaker/author Nora Ephron dies


The famous screenwriter of "You've Got Mail, Julie & Julia, and Sleepless in Seattle" died today at the age of 71 years old. Her name was Nora Ephron. According to famous movie database, IMDb, she died after losing a battle with leukemia.

Nora Ephron was born on May 19, 1941. He most recent film she wrote, directed, and produced was "Julie & Julia," which received a lot of critical acclaim. I personally love that film VERY much. Nora had directed eight films in her lifetime, starting in 1992 with "This is My Life," and her last time directing for "Julie & Julia." She also wrote 14 films in her career, along with the story to a TV series called Adam's Rib.

Rest In Peace Nora Ephron. I may not have never gotten to know you, but I will miss you films you could have potentially created. You are one of the people who inspire me to do what I want to do. I loved your film "Julie & Julia." I have yet to watch the other films you have created, but I have always wanted to.


R.I.P Nora Ephron 

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment