Thursday, August 23, 2012

Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" Poster


Well since I haven't done a review in a couple of days, I thought I would do some talk about a movie poster that has a lot of hype over (and just came out one day ago) the upcoming film directed by acclaimed director Steven Spielberg, "Lincoln."

I first heard about this film a couple of months ago, and I am still waiting for a trailer to this film. It is surprising that this film does not yet have one as the movie comes out on November 16th, 2012. Apparently though there has been a lot of hype around this film. There has also been a lot of Oscar buzz around this film, which makes sense as Steven Spielberg (director of Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, and others) is at the helm of this movie and it is about the 16th president of the United States. Oh and by the way . . . this is the first official poster for the film, "Lincoln."

President Abraham Lincoln has always fascinated me, so personally I am already excited for this film. When I found out that Steven Spielberg is at the helm, I got even more excited! What do you think about "Lincoln?" Do you think it will be good? Would you see it? Leave a comment below . . .

So stay tuned . . . for more.

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment