Thursday, October 31, 2013

TRAILER OF THE WEEK: About Time


After a week it is now time for another Trailer of the Week, and this week's trailer is another romantic comedy, About Time. This movie stars Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams, Bill Nighy, and other. About Time is about Tim, played by Domhnall Gleeson, and Tim at the age of 21 discovers he can travel in time and change what happens and has happened in his own life. His decision to make his world a better place by getting a girlfriend turns out not to be as easy as you might think (source:IMDb). 

Now I picked this movie for a couple reasons. These reasons would be the fact that l am a huge softy for romantic movies, the premise is incredible, Rachel McAdams, and the trailer is just absolutely enticing. So to start I want to say again like I said in last week's trailer of the week, that I am a huge lover of romantic/romantic comedy films. I grew up with four sisters in my house, so I am guessing that is why. They just interest me and I am a romantic myself to be honest. Well I think I am at least. So this movie kind of grabs my attention in that aspect. Next I want to mention the premise of this film. I love time travel and this movie seems like it is going to do a good job with it. I love how in the trailer he says that it was going to be all about love, but then he finds out there is complications with time travel. I am really excited to see how they are going to take this movie. Rachel McAdams is seriously an amazing actress. She has done a lot of different romantic movies and it seems like she is going to do a good job in this film. The chemistry between her and Domhnall looks like it is very good, but time will tell when I go to see this movie. Not the last thing I wanted to mention is the trailer itself. In my opinion it is a very good trailer. There are some trailers where they don't get you excited for the film at all, but the film itself is actually really good. With this trailer it gets me excited to see this movie, which I am hoping that the movie will actually be very good as well. 

About Time is due out on November 8th, 2013, which is next week. That is the main reason why I picked this for the Trailer of the Week. I have seen this trailer back in May and I thought about putting it for my Trailer of the Week to help promote it because I am going to make sure that I will be seeing it next week when it comes out. So yes I do give this movie my recommendation to see because it looks really good, so make sure you go check it out next week. Well after you see Thor: The Dark World, of course. So stay tuned for more . . . coming soon. 

Noah Mark Bitney 

No comments:

Post a Comment