Wednesday, October 16, 2013

TRAILER OF THE WEEK: American Hustle


Its Wednesday and that means it is Trailer of the Week time!!! This weeks trailer is for a movie due out also on December 25th, 2013, and it is for American Hustle. This film is about a con man, Irving Rosenfeld, along with his seductive British partner, Sydney Prosser, is forced to work for a wild FBI adent, Richie DiMaso. DiMas pushes them into a world of Jersey power-brokers and mafia (source: IMDb). 

Well now we get to why I picked this trailer this week. There are a few reasons why I picked this film, and one of them is being the cast of the film. The main cast of this film includes: Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Robert De Niro, and Jeremy Renner. I love each and every one of these actor/actresses. They are all fantastic in everything they do and now we have a movie with all of them together. Next I wanted to mention the director of this movie. David O. Russell is a great director. Silver Linings Playbook last year was absolutely fantastic and I am really excited to see what he does with this movie. I love mob movies like my favorite movie of all time, The Departed. This story of the movie seems like a very good mob movie and I am excited to see this film. This movie should definitely on anyones radar because it is for sure going to be up for Oscar talks.

To watch this trailer, just check out the sidebar this week to see it, otherwise go check it out on YouTube. I have already added this movie to my watch list and I recommend if you like serious dramas and mob movies you should do the same. It seems like a very good film and we will just have to wait and see how it is on December 25th, 2013. Well make sure you stay tuned here at the Motion Picture Buff for the review of American Hustle because I will be checking this movie out in theaters. Make sure you also stay tuned for more reviews and movie talk . . . coming soon.

Noah Mark Bitney

No comments:

Post a Comment