Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just saying THANK YOU!!!


Well well well. About four days ago my review site here just passed a great milestone! I had just passed 5000 pageviews. When starting this movie review site I would never had guessed that in just over a year I would have hit over 5000 views. It may not seem like that much, but to me I think it is. I love on some days how I can hit over 100 pageviews. It doesn't matter how bad of mood I could possibly be in but it just cheers me up.

Mainly I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been reading these reviews. I am glad I can entertain you with my reviews. If you have been with me from the beginning I want to make sure I apologize for not posting very many reviews from November 2012 to September 2013. I hated not reviewing movies and I am glad I am back to give you my opinion on movies and some movie news.

To thank you I am planning to release a few different things for the blog. It all depends on when I get the time, but for right now I am going to stick with reviews and my trailer of the week posts. I want to bring back the movie list page and possibly a must-see movie page where I have movies that are coming out that I want to see. Time will tell though.

Well again I want to say thanks again for helping me hit 5000 pageviews. The next milestone I want to hit is 10,000. Well hopefully you stay around to help and find out when. So stay tuned for more . . . coming really soon.

Thanks again, you are all awesome,

Noah Mark Bitney

No comments:

Post a Comment