Friday, July 20, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting at midnight screening


Last night at around 12:30 during a showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" some man opened fire upon a crowd within a theater in Aurora, Colorado. According to IMDb, 12 people have been killed, and 38 others are injured from minor to critical wounds. Ten people had died at the theater, the others died within the hospital.

According to victims at the scene they said that the gunman was wearing a gas mask, threw a tear gas bomb, and then opened fire upon the crowd. Warner Brothers Inc. released a statement expressing there concern for the victims and victims family: "Warner Bros. is deeply saddened to learn about this shocking incident. We extended our sincere sympathies to the families and loved ones of the victims at this tragic time."

I would like to say that I am extremely in shock right now with what has happened, and if I could I would love to express my deepest sympathies to the families of the victims, along with the victims themselves. Finding this out really saddens me and terrifies me. Can you imagine going to a movie you have been waiting for years and then having someone shoot at you during it? Why would this man do this? What drives you to do something like this?

Well, rest in peace victims of this mass shooting. I am sure you will all be missed. It is terrible what has happened to you, and I hope to never hear of anything in the future. Rest in peace . . .

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment