Sunday, July 22, 2012

Trailer Talk: "The Words"

I would like to introduce a new section of blogs that I will be doing here on the blog. So far I do movie reviews and movie information, but now I am going to introduce "Trailer Talk." This is going to be for me to pick out a trailer (every once in a while) for us to talk about. It will be though a trailer for an upcoming film. I did something like this for the "Taken 2" trailer, but this might be a little different. So shall we do this?

Well the trailer today I would like to talk about is the trailer for the feature film released by CBS Films, and it stars Bradley Cooper. It is called, "The Words." This motion picture is about a writer who must realize the price for stealing another mans work. I currently have the trailer on my "Trailers for Upcoming Films" page, or you can view it below:


Now lets talk about is now that you have seen the actual trailer. I want to say that this film really connects to me in a way because I am an aspiring writer to be. I will NEVER copy someone else's work though. I have millions of ideas that I need to write anyway. What I think about this film though is that it looks like it could be a very good film. It has a beautiful cast in it. Jeremy Irons, I LOVE his voice as always. I like the idea behind this film too. We will have to see though won't we? What do you think? Will you see it? What do you think of the trailer?

"The Words" will hit theaters on September 7th, 2012.

The Motion Picture Buff

1 comment:

  1. It actually looks pretty good!
    Ha a drama/romance that I think looks good!
    Told you I like some!

    ReplyDelete