Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trailer Talk: "Promised Land"

Well hey readers of the "Motion Picture Buff." I thought I would (finally) create the second addition to my segment on the blog here, Trailer Talk. On July 22nd of this year I introduced it with talking about the trailer for the feature film, "The Words." To see that original post click HERE. So now I would like to continue that segment.

In this edition of Trailer Talk, I want to talk about the trailer for the motion picture, "Promised Land," which is due out January 11th, 2013. This film stars Matt Damon, John Krasinski, Francis McDormand, and Hal Holbrook. The synopsis of this film is a salesman for a natural gas company experiences life-changing events after arriving in a small town, where his corporation wants to tap into the available resources. View the trailer for "Promised Land" below:



So why did I pick this trailer to talk about? Well I think this movie looks extremely heartbreaking. I also love the cast within this film. Matt Damon always seems to do a great job, but then there is the real actor that I am excited to see in a film that might grab us by surprise, John Krasinski. He always seems to do a great job (like in the TV series "The Office" but I think he might do really well in this film. I also really like the premise of this film and the message I think it will try and convey. So all-in-all this is going to have to be on my "Watch-List."

What are your thoughts though after watching this trailer? What do you think its all about? You going to see it? Leave a comment below and let me know.

"Promised Land" hits theaters January 11th, 2013.

The Motion Picture Buff

1 comment:

  1. Looks allright...I do like Matt Damon!! The plot seems kind of boring to me though!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete