Tuesday, September 4, 2012

R.I.P. Micheal Clarke Duncan


I am sure you have already heard the sad news about the passing of a great actor, Micheal Clarke Duncan, but I thought in honor I should do a blog post. He passed away Monday after a two month long struggle with a heart attack. "He suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered," said Micheal's personal representative. Micheal Clarke Duncan was 54 years old and engaged to marry Osmarosa Manigault-Stallworth. I am saddened to report this news to you all. It saddens me to report the loss of someone who had so much talent, especially since he was still pretty young and had a lot of life before him yet.

Micheal's motion picture history includes "Planet of the Apes (2001)" as Attar. He was also nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting role for his performance as John Coffey in "The Green Mile." He most recent work was in the TV series "The Finder." His most recent work in the movie industry is in the film "In the Hive" which has been completed and is expected to be released in 2012.

Dwayne Johnson had this to say about Micheal's passing, "I will miss you my brother." Its sad to see that he had to leave this world. All I want to say is thank you Micheal Duncan for your amazing contribution to the motion picture industry. You will be greatly missed, and I send my condolences to his family and close friends. Rest in peace.

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment