Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mirror Mirror REVIEW


The "Motion Picture Buff" would like to present a review for the movie "Mirror Mirror" starring Julia Roberts. In this film an evil queen stole control of the kingdom. She wants Snow White dead so she stays the fairest of them all, and also so she continues to be queen. After Snow White is exiled into the dark forrest she befriends dwarf bandits who help her regain her birthright.

So I think I should start with the positives that come with this movie shall I? It's going to be a short list. There is humor in it that maybe and I mean maybe makes you smile. Julia Roberts is just different in this film which in a sense I kinda love, and just the cast all around are enjoyable in this film.

The rest of the film is just crap I am going to have to say. The whole plot is just childish and completely unoriginal. You just sit their thinking, "What did I get myself into?" When I said this movie is childish, well I am not saying it is for children either. It would be a good children movie if it wasn't trying so hard, but instead we get a sorry use of film. The whole film is just over the top goofy. The cinematography too is just different and over the top. Its a strain on your eyes.  The humor I said maybe makes you smile but most of the time it is just so childish you just sit their and think, "Was this supposed to be funny?" Throughout the film you should develop with the characters and care, but in all reality you just want the movie to be over. The whole movie goes over in a blur and the whole time you were just bored out of your mind. Then the ending is just terribly quick and seems extremely unnatural. Plus it was a sad moment to see the actor that was in this film . . . really you can do better than this film.

So all-in-all I can't even create a normal sized review for "Mirror Mirror" because I have already said all I can say about it. For the ratings I will give it the last-minute rent worthy rating. Want some humor and your really can't find ANYTHING else you might as well choose this. You might find some enjoyment. As for the rating, "Mirror Mirror" is going to get a 1.5/5 star rating, just cause I loved the cast and some of the humor. Plus it's Snow White with a twist.

Well thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed this review. Now before I go make sure you follow the "Motion Picture Buff's" OFFICIAL Twitter page HERE! Make sure you also "Like" the "Motion Picture Buff's" OFFICIAL Facebook page HERE as well. So make sure you stay tuned for more . . . coming soon.

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment