Friday, October 12, 2012

THANK YOU!


About an hour ago I reached over 2000 page views in just under four months. With this post I just mainly wanted to say THANK YOU. I only continue to blog reviews of films because I continue to get these views. I am forever grateful for all of you who have viewed the blog here. It really does mean the world.

I am going to continue to do reviews as much as I possibly can. I have been also working on making the blog look as cool as possible. I am constantly tweaking things and making them even better. I just reintroduced a new tab on the blog a few minutes ago. See the "Upcoming Films" tab above? I thought I would give you all a opportunity to see the films and watch the trailers for them, that I am excited for that which are coming soon. I am constantly brainstorming new things to add to the blog, currently I have a couple ideas in mind. So make sure you stay tuned for them to be added too.

What I really want to say though is thanks for all the views. I am over 2000 views and I have done 90 posts on this blog so far. I have a special movie to me saved for the 100th post so make sure you stay tuned for that. Thank you again and I hope that you will continue to enjoy the "Motion Picture Buff Reviews" and that you stay tuned for more . . . coming soon.

The Motion Picture Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment